Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'm a Butterfly!!

Okay so I know that I am a little bit late on the whole Halloween blog but I have been so busy and haven't had time to do it. Ava loved trick or treating for about 30 minutes or so and then just said she wanted to go home. I really thought that we were going to be pulling her back home kicking and screaming but that wasn't the case. It didn't really matter though because we had so much fun and my parents came down to take her and that just made everything that much more special. It was so fun to have them for the weekend because Ava absolutely adores them. Thanks Papa and Grandma for everything!


4 comments:

Rachel said...

How fun! Your parents look so good. I miss them!

Washburn Family said...

Holy Cow Jam, You are such a cute mommy!! Sorry I didn't get to see you while we were in Boise. Family takes so much time! We are coming out before Thanksgiving for Dan's sister's wedding. Then we are going to Rexburg for Thanksgiving day. What are your plans?

Washburn Family said...

I am coming to Boise on th 19th. Are you still going to be around?

Washburn Family said...

I'll call you when I get there")