12 years ago
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Monkey See, Monkey Do
The other night we got GoodWood to go because we only get things to go anymore because Ava is not the easiest 2 1/2 year old to take out to dinner. So we got it and brought it home. After we finished Jeff got a container and put his left-overs in it and put it in the fridge. About 5 minutes later Ava gets up from the table, goes over and gets herself a container and proceeds to put her dinner in the container, put the lid on, and then put it in the fridge. I about died. Aren't kids the best. Monkey See, Monkey Do!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So cute! Kids are the best! We for sure can't break up, so I'll call you when I get there. I mean I would die without you. ") (I need your number)!!
Okay Jam - that is so cute UNTIL you do something not so good that they copy. Like swear, or eat oreos for breakfast, or not wear your seatbelt - you get the picture! Hey - we may be headed to Boise in the next month or so - I will let you know and we can hang out.
Yeah!!! How fun to hear from you! Your little girl is adorable!! How the heck are you?? Troy and I loved reading through your blog! Yes, can you believe we've almost got 5 kids?? Crazy! Email me when you get a sec so we can catch up! Soooo good to hear from you!
christitaylor22@hotmail.com
Talk to ya soon!
My long lost friend!! Um...how are you? I was so surprised to hear from you. Yeah, i never check my comments. This blogging thing is new to me. You're a mommy? Ava is beautiful! Jamie, we need to catch up some time. We are living in Idaho Falls right now. Let me know when you come home, and we can get together. You look so great...and happy! I love your face.
Natalie Ivie Cook (your high-forheaded friend)
What cute kiddos! It's so fun to see what you've been up to :)
Post a Comment