This picture makes me laugh so hard. Ava found this beanie and put it on and so of course I wanted to take a picture of her cause she looked so dang cute but she must have been saying something and now it looks like she is some "gangsta baby" about ready to spit our some mad lyrics or something. Watch out Vanilla Ice!!
4 comments:
I love this picture! Haha With her arms up in the air too it totally makes her look straight up G!! Awesome!
Jamie - she is so cute - and has a bit of attitude already - watch out! Girls sure know how to hold their own now a days - my girls are way feisty!
Have you been letting her listen to your Fugees cd????? I love it....but I think my favorite is the picture on the top of your page that shows her big old dimple. She is so cute!!!!
Not hard to tell who she belongs to... :)
Post a Comment