Thursday, October 2, 2008

For those of you that don't know I work for the Idaho Golf Association. We just finished the year off with our "Tournament of Champions" golf tournament that was held in Sun Valley. It is one of the most beautiful golf courses that I have been to. And downtown Sun Valley is amazing as well. Here is a picture of me with Jeremie and Mary, my co-workers in a huge giant chair that we found outside of some restaurant. I love Sun Valley!!



2 comments:

Jen said...

Wow that golf course is amazing! I am glad that you had a good time! That chair is HUGE!! (Just cuze I can't say it doesn't mean I can't spell it) haha

Lisa said...

Wow - it must be tough to work for the golf association and to travel to beautiful golf courses! How fun and it certainly is beautiful there.