Friday, September 19, 2008



So I thought to myself the other day what would my life be like without Ava. I really have no idea what my life would be like without her. Some of the things she does and says are priceless. Take this picture for example, these are a pair of sunglasses that someone gave me when she was a baby. They are way too small for her and I can barely put them on her without hurting her, but she loves to wear them. I will go into my room and there she is sitting on my bed watching Elmo wearing those silly glasses. And some of the things that she says, so the other night I was putting her to bed and I asked her if she was cute. She looked at me for a minute and then said "No Mom I'm gorgeous! I think I might be in trouble with this one.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Jamie - cute post and picture. I love the little things kids do - it makes your day when you think back to all the funny, quirky, adorable things they do. She is a cutie!

Jen said...

I totally agree. I don't know what I would do without Jaylee. Cute picture. We can't wait to come see you guys!

Jen said...

Yup...you are in trouble with this one! Life would surely be different with out them wouldn't it. And yes, she is gorgeous!

Rachel said...

Girls are the best!! They say the cutest things-even when they are in trouble. They keep me smiling. Ava sure is adorable!!

Travis and Melissa said...

Hey Jamie it is me Melissa- Ava is totally adorable. I found your blog through Rachel's blog (i hope you don't mind me looking at it) It is so good to see you guys even if it is only through a blog. I miss you guys next time you are in town you will have to come see me It has been way to long. You look great

Hilary said...

OK - APOLOGY - I left a comment on your blog weeks ago - for some reason it must have had an error or something - becuase I just looked at all of your comments, and mysteriously mine was not there. I know I tried to leave it because Dan and I looked at your blog together and came up with the comment.

We were talking about you a while ago because we went to Dan's 10 year class reunion this summer. We rehashed every detail we could come up with about how we got together - and you my friend, were a HUGE part. THanks for all of the help. The Western family would probably not exist without you. I will have to repay you somehow....

I am thrilled to know about your blog. Your little Ava is darling. I can't wait to stay in touch. I will make sure this comment works - so I don't look like a loser friend again.

Dan says Hi and did a little field goal kick in your honor.