We have a little jungle gym near our house and Ava loves to go there and play. She has absolutely no fear and will climb up anything. Our little monkey!!
Hello Jamie, your little Ava is darling. I am glad that you found us. I love your short hair. I haven't seen you for so long. Are you already teaching her to shoot a basketball? Keep in touch.
5 comments:
Jamie, she is adorable. She looks just like the two of you. I can see Jeff & you in her. She is getting so big.
Hello Jamie, your little Ava is darling. I am glad that you found us. I love your short hair. I haven't seen you for so long. Are you already teaching her to shoot a basketball? Keep in touch.
Jamie - your daughter is so cute. Playgrounds are the best. How do you guys like Boise?
Yea! Now I can see you guys by picture at least!
That last post was from Josh and Bam by the way...
Post a Comment