Thursday, January 22, 2009

Party Pictures

I just wanted to post some pictures from Ava's "Barney" birthday party. She was so cute and had so much fun being the birthday girl, she even sang along with us when we sang Happy Birthday to her. We all got a good laugh about that. A big thanks to everyone who came to celebrate with us!!





6 comments:

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

She is such a pretty little girl - you better watch out when she gets a bit older. Happy Birthday Ava - three years old is a great time!

Jen said...

How fun! What a great cake!

I love her hair and those clothes look so cute on her. I wish we could have been there!

Stender Family said...

What an awesome cake! She is so cute and looks so grown up :-(

The Pena family said...

Ava is so cute!! We just got Randi's invitation so we know you will be in town so you had better come and visit!!

Amber said...

What a doll!