Today is your third birthday. It is hard to believe that it was just three short years ago when you came into our lives. What a wonderful day that was for your dad and I. Our lives were changed for the best that day and I really don’t know where we would be without you. You are getting to be quite the "big girl" now and as much I as I love to see you grow and develop, I miss a lot of things about you when you were little. Like being able to hold you for more than 2 minutes, the only time that happens now is if you are sick or hurt. You are so independent now and want to do EVERYTHING all by yourself. You always talk about all the things you are going to be able to do "when you get bigger", but please don’t grow up too fast, I still need my little baby for a while longer. Your dad and I are so proud of you for everything you have accomplished this past year, and we look forward to the year ahead. We love you so much and feel so blessed to have you as our little girl. Happy Birthday!!
Love,
Mom and Dad
4 comments:
What a darling picture of your sweet little "baby" girl! They will always be our babies...
Oh that just brought a tear to my eye! Miss you all!
Oh my-What a precious little girl. I am such a baby as I got teary-eyed to your sweet letter to her. Where did the time go??
Cute as a button! They grow up so fast, don't they! I guess that is why I keep poping them out :)
Post a Comment