Jeff and I took Ava to see Sesame Street Live: Elmo Makes Music! It was so cute and Ava just loved it. She was dancing and singing and jumping and everything. The funny thing is that her favorite part wasn't the show but the snow cone that Jeff bought her beforehand. She wouldn't put it down as you can see by the pictures. I finally had to throw some of it away so she would watch. Cookie Monster is her favorite and the first time he came on stage she yelled so loud that I think everyone is the whole building heard her. It was just such a fun night for the whole family, even Jeff liked it.
Claire would probably poop her pants if we took her to see that. Seriously. (I know, I'm classy). It's coming here in May, I'll have to think about that...
That Elmo show looks amazing! I did not know they had anything like that. I would have loved to see Ava! So I totally missed your birthday on the 28th! Sorry, I hope it was a good one.
5 comments:
Claire would probably poop her pants if we took her to see that. Seriously. (I know, I'm classy). It's coming here in May, I'll have to think about that...
What we do for our kids... They are so fun to watch when they get excited!
Hello Jamie Long time no see. Your daughter looks adorable.
That Elmo show looks amazing! I did not know they had anything like that. I would have loved to see Ava! So I totally missed your birthday on the 28th! Sorry, I hope it was a good one.
hey, cute blog!
I took Mariko to see that when she was 2, and BOY was she in heaven!
Ava is adorable.
Post a Comment