Ava loves her puppies. We have 2 dogs and Ava thinks they are the greatest puppies ever. They are the first thing she asks for when she wakes up and the first thing she looks for when we get home. Dogs are the best!!
That picture makes me wish I had a buddy named Bunker! Ava is darling. I am so excited that you are coming this way for Christmas. We MUST get together. Let me know what day is good for you. I can even come up to Rexburg if you need me to. Keep the comments coming. We finally have the internet now, so I can actually check them. Love ya!
5 comments:
I will NOT let Clark see this post. I DO NOT want a dog!
What a cute picture!
That picture makes me wish I had a buddy named Bunker! Ava is darling. I am so excited that you are coming this way for Christmas. We MUST get together. Let me know what day is good for you. I can even come up to Rexburg if you need me to. Keep the comments coming. We finally have the internet now, so I can actually check them. Love ya!
She looks so cute and so much older! Tell Ava only one week until Griffin gets to visit!
So cute! My kids want a pet so bad - I am holding out due to my childhood memories of cat hair in our dinner - I don't want to go there ever again.
Post a Comment