One of my best friends in the whole wide world came to town the other day for a golf tournament. Josey is the head women's golf coach for the University of Wyoming and they play in the Bronco Fall Classic every year. It is great because we get to see her and hang out with her team. As you can tell Ava loves Josey and the big girls (that's what she call them.) It was great to see you Josey, we miss you!!

2 comments:
Hey-I thougth I was your "best friend in the whole world"... At least I know you love me and that is what counts.
Love your pictures. I can't believe she is almost three and I have never seen her. It makes me sad to be away from friends & family.
Great pictures. Dan is jealous that you were golfing in Sun Valley. He is a golf addict himself. You ought to come to Twin Falls and golf with him.
Next time you go to Rexburg, you should stop by one your way home. Twin Falls is a great place for a potty break. We would also love to see you. 208-420-7474.
Post a Comment