Thursday, August 28, 2008


Ava loves Otter pops, and I mean loves them. Everyday after I pick her up she asks if she can have one when we get home. She always asks me if I am going to have one and if I am what color am I going to have. It has turned into our little thing, we get home, get our otter pops and then go out on the patio and eat them. The really funny thing is that no matter what she wants a blue one. So I guess my love of the color purple hasn't rubbed off on her yet.

5 comments:

The Poulsens said...

SOOO CUTE! You are a pro! It looks awesome. Love the pics. Otter pops are our favorite, too!

Lisa said...

We love otter pops here too! Jamie - thanks for posting on our blog. When I saw your name, I got the hugest smile on my face. I have so many great memories hanging out with you and your NOVA! Your daughter is beautiful - can't wait to see more of what you are up to. Lisa

Jen said...

Hey Mueller-

I am so glad that you commented on my blog! Can't wait to keep in touch. Your little girl is so cute! I am secretly jeleous of all my friends that have little girls...but I have to admit that having boys is fun, if not crazy.
(Love your background by the way, great minds think alike!)
Jen Wood Claunch

Stacie said...

Jamie- I am so glad that you have a blog. It is so much fun to reconnect with people that you haven't seen in forever. I think about you every time I am home and I always wish we had stayed in better touch and now we can. Yea!!You have a beautiful little girl. I am so excited to keep up with your life. Thanks for finding me. Stacie

The Pena family said...

She is so big! I'm glad you found us. It will be nice to stay closer in touch. Ava is a cutie...I still don't know what we're going to do with a little girl.